I got down to work today on one of my very favorite bits of Little Red Fox business: the packaging. I like to do it all myself, and though my computer skills have greatly improved, it still takes me quite a bit of time. But it's fun for me, so no skin off my nose.
So if you ordered one--here's what you're getting :)
I'm also gearing up for my very first Flea Market (more on that soon) AND a women's art co-op nearby here upstate. More on all of this soon but of course I'm so looking forward to it all. I've been wanting to do this for a couple of years but haven't been able to because of all the acting stuff. Now that I'm taking a break from it (of sorts), it seems time.
On a dumb note: why-oh-why has it never occurred to me to do some type of links "round up" on this blog?? I'm shocked at myself. I get to read so many wonderful blogs and get to see so many wonderful ideas by inspiring, creative people, so it only makes sense to point out some extra-special-delightful posts. Why it took me 17 years to think of it...well, I'm a dummy.
So here you go--spreading the blog wealth, as it were...
- Heart-breakingly adorable (handmade!) little-girl dress giveaway on An Art Nest.
- Lovely, lovely song/and crafty video over at My Pure Harte.
- Cute little DIY for some spiced-up jeans over at petit pas.
- Casey found what looks to be a delicious recipe combining lots of my food loves in one dish! Definitely going to make this in the next few days.
- Amazing--truly--illustrations/designs/art over at Hawk and Fallow.
- Elsa has started a new blog about miniature artists' books. I'm utterly obsessed.
- Burda Style's Alison Dahl has the best idea ever to spruce up some old shoes. Look for my version here very soon...I'm extremely over-excited about this one.
That's it for me! I'm going to go express some fake interest in the Super Bowl. It's sad for Mr. Wood to watch the whole thing alone.
Have a wonderful night, wherever you are!